There are many ways to immigrate to the U.S., each of which has its own complexities.
Reyes Law Group P.C. handles all immigration matters, including deportation.
Family relationships are the most common way to immigrate. Generally, you must have a close relative here who can sponsor you. If you have a close relative here, i.e. parent, child, spouse, or sibling, we can explain how your relative can sponsor you. If you do not have a close relative with citizenship or residency, you may also be able to have a fiancé sponsor you. We accept immigration cases in Illinois and Iowa, and the surrounding areas.
DUI & OWI, Misdemeanor, and Felony Charges in the Quad Cities area (Rock Island, Scott, Mercer, Henry, and Whiteside Counties) can adversely affect obtaining or maintaining your immigrant status. We have decades of experience in both Immigration Law and DUI/OWI/Criminal Defense. When your freedom is on the line contact Reyes Law Group P.C. for help.
We accept Immigration cases throughout the United States.
Immigration Services Offered:
- Deportation/Removal Defense (including appeals)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals and Renewal (DACA)
- The DREAM Act (when passed)
- Family Based Visas (K1, etc.)
- Employment Based Visas
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and U/T Visas
- Employment Authorization and Renewal (Permission to Work)
- Temporary Visitor Driver’s License (TVDL)(Illinois)
All Adjustment of Status Cases (Green Card) including:
- Provisional Waivers (Stateside Waiver)
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Military Parole in Place
- Concurrent Filing
FAIR & REASONABLE FEES
All Immigration Cases include a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION at which time information about your current status/case will be gathered and an agreed upon flat fee will be determined. You will be given ample time to ask any questions and address any concerns you may have.